Internal Salesforce Technical Lead - Greenfield Implementation
My client is a market leading Med Tech company located in Copenhagen. They produce innovative medical products that are used to save lives inside and outside of hospitals. The organisation are looking to undergo a CPQ and Field Service initiative that they plan on implementing across the whole organisation. The company are looking to bring in a Salesforce Technical Lead to run this greenfield project.Responsibilities:Operational:
- You will be the solutions architect who will design the project architecture and drive implementations of current and future internal SFDC projects.
- You will have full autonomy and will use your extensive experience to design and deliver the companies Salesforce initiatives.
- The current green field initiative is only the beginning of the companies Salesforce journey.
- One of your key responsibilities will be to consult directly with C-level stakeholders to define the strategic and tactical direction based on key organisational objectives.
- You will be responsible in defining and driving Salesforce initiatives and roadmaps in-line with business requirements.
Skills and Qualifications:
- You will be the technical lead for the companies internal SFDC team that consists of x3 developers and QA testers.
- You will have the opportunity to transition into the manager for the entire internal SFDC team.
- Full declarative knowledge of the Salesforce platform and its functionality.
- Expert knowledge of Sales Cloud.
- Enthusiasm and drive to explore other areas of the platform.
- Experience designing solutions within Force.com.
- Experience managing, driving and delivering Salesforce projects.
- LTI (Long term incentive) in the form of a stock option. Purchase stocks each month and have them doubled for free.
- Health care, dental, WIFI, and equipment covered by the company.
- Define your own working balance, flexible and remote options available.
This is rare opportunity to leave your mark on a well established Danish organisation. The company is at a very immature stage of their Salesforce lifecycle and you will have the opportunity lead the organisation on this unique journey.
If you'd like to apply or have any questions please reach out to Luqman at:Contact details:
📞 +45 88 74 11 43