Lead Salesforce Developer - End User/Internal Role
Are you ready to play a key role in my clients Commercial Digital Transformation and the development of new digital solutions for Denmarks leading medical company?
Are you looking to play a key role in the ongoing development of their new Salesforce platform?
Would you like to join a successful global medical device company where your ideas contribute to the betterment of human kind?
The company is one of Denmarks leading Med Tech companies. They boast a year on year growth and are a market leader in the production and distribution of medical equipment world-wide.
A client of mine is expanding their internal Saleforce team and implementing Salesforce on a more strategic level internally. They are undergoing a organisational wide scale greenfield implementation of Field Service and CPQ and are looking for a skilled developer to lead their internal team of developers and QA testers.Role & Responsibilities
Skills and Qualifications:
- You will be responsible for the design and declarative configuration of solutions on the Salesforce platform (Sales Cloud)
- You will be the main source of supporting the Commercial Digital Transformation strategy and roadmap for the companies Salesforce implementation
- In addition, you will provide technical support to regional super users and ensure the stability and performance of the platform by fixing defects and making necessary adjustments
- Provide mentorship to the junior developers and take technical lead on projects
- Full declarative knowledge of the Salesforce platform and its functionality
- Expert knowledge of Sales Cloud
- Enthusiasm and drive to explore other areas of the platform
- Technical skills in APEX, Lightning Web Component
- Experience designing Salesforce Artifacts
- Competitive Salary ranging between 50,000DKK - 60,000DKK based on level of experience
- LTI (Long term incentive) in the form of a stock option. Purchase stocks each month and have them doubled for free
- Health care, dental, WIFI, and equipment covered by the company
- Exceptional in-house canteen for all staff members
- Flexible working hours, remote work available
- Own the Salesforce platform internally and have full influence over the direction the company take with the their Salesforce platform
- This role is English speaking
- Visa's will be supported for the right candidate
- Relocators are welcome if able to start ASA
If you'd like to learn more about this position please contact Lead Recruitment Consultant Luqman at:
📞 +45 88 74 11 43