specializing in Google Marketing Platform (GMP), you will report to the Lead Adtech Consultant and play a crucial role in designing and supporting GMP-based solutions to address clients' business challenges.
Your primary responsibility will be to help clients maximize the value of their GMP technology stack, including Google Campaign Manager 360, Display & Video 360, and Search Ads 360. In addition, you will focus on leveraging first-party data (1PD) to ensure clients' paid media investments align with their business KPIs.
In this role, you will also collaborate with Google to gain insights into GMP's product offerings and roadmap, attend specialized training, and identify opportunities to enhance clients' digital maturity through Google technology.Requirements:
- +2 years of experience in GMP, particularly in Campaign Manager and DV360. a. Hands-on experience in ad trafficking and reporting.
- Comprehensive understanding of Campaign Manager capabilities, structure, and hierarchy.
- Proficiency in DV360 and its core features.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to use CM, DV360, and Google Analytics data to make data-driven media recommendations.
- Media knowledge, with experience in connecting audiences and data strategies to business goals, particularly through leveraging 1PD for audience relevance and performance.
- Client-oriented, possessing both technical background and excellent communication skills to understand clients' needs and business objectives.
- Organized and business-focused, able to lead client-facing projects involving advanced data activation, particularly 1PD, within the GMP ecosystem.
- Confident self-starter, capable of taking initiatives and executing them independently.
- Fluency in English.