Salesforce Client Product Manager / Salesforce Consultant
Role & Responsibilities:
- As a Client Product Manager you will lead workstreams of highly able and motivated developers, and help the clients to define the vision and set the direction of the product
- You'll use your analytical skills and knowledge of insurance to help identify areas of risk and opportunity ensuring the strength and success of our partnerships
You have technical experience, either as a developer, or having worked with Salesforce's development platform before
- You'll start to understand the 'disruptive insurance sweet spot' to reimagine products in a regulated space - this means balancing pricing, customer data needs and associated processes such as distribution, and claims against creating a delightful customer experience
- You will be responsible for knowing what makes each of the team members tick and aligning them on the real goals that matter on the product
- You will be autonomous in decision making but expected to manage clients, taking them through the journey with you
- You are expected to have hands-on experience in designing technology products, prioritising feature set and getting products in the hands of customer. You are also passionate about utilising customer usage data to both add and remove features
- You care about the architecture of platform and understand how some customer requirements will negatively impact it, hence do not budge to say 'no' to some of the requests
- You are an expert at managing client expectations and developing meaningful partnerships.
- Able to lead product from discovery to delivery
- You should be a natural leader with both the ability to get your hands dirty in technical details, understanding technology and push for the product's long-term vision.
- Understand what an exceptional user experience entails and how to deliver it whilst balancing against other competing priorities
- Your experience in insurance or a regulated industry helps you understand products from a customer, technology and regulatory point of view
- You are able to step into a fast paced and highly motivated environment to add value and perspective
- You should ideally have some experience in the B2B technology space.
- You ultimately care about the value your platform is creating and understand the impact of implementing every new feature and the financial returns for the client.
- You are a doer who needs little direction and is outcome oriented