CRM Analyst/Marketing Automation Specialist - Oslo, Norway - Rate Negotiable
We are looking for a passionate and talented CRM Analyst/Marketing Automation Specialist to bring technology, analytics and experimentation into our client's communication towards their customers through all their channels.
At our client, you experiment and grow together - and they need your ideas and unique background. You'll be in a great company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
You'll join the Marketing and CRM Team, where they support the business areas Consumer Finance and Retail with service, sales and marketing activities towards their customers while incorporating insights and other analytics as the foundation for all these activities.
As part of the Marketing and CRM Team, you will work to boost digital sales, reach goals, optimise performance and create excellent customer journeys through targeted customer communication.
What you'll be doing:
* Design, plan, build the flows and execute service, care and sales activities towards the client's customers in their Marketing Automation platform. The main data extraction tool is SAS Enterprise Guide. The client then uses an SFTP solution to transfer the output files to Portrait.
* Work with business stakeholders from campaign brief to execution, acting as a partner to achieve value-driven prioritization among use cases.
* Define different touchpoints in the customer and product journey, orchestrating the different messages across all the channels.
* Define and create in the platform the target groups in the campaign flows.
* Create and implement different segmentations, A/B tests and experimentation strategies to improve campaign performance.
* Measure, manage and analyse the campaign and channel performance in order to gather insights and learnings for maximising its effectiveness and optimizing the return of investment on marketing initiatives.
* Analyse and define the potential in the customer portfolio to achieve more customer value, higher customer satisfaction and lower churn.
Please note that the role is based in Oslo, Norway.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide our client in being at their best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You're dependable, willing to speak up - even when it's difficult - and committed to empowering others.
You have passion for marketing technology, data, customer engagement and the possibilities connected to these - and you are motivated by learning and finding good and new solutions to how our client solves business challenges and customer ubehaviour with creativity and analytical skills.
You are driven by achieving concrete result and see your work materializing in concrete customer engagement, satisfaction and sales. You focus on execution and how your work can be transferred into real value for the customers by getting things done in a pragmatic way.
Your profile and background
* You probably have a higher education degree in Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics or similar, but can potentially also have a background in applying analytics for sales and marketing activities.
* You have experience in data extraction, analysis and reporting using SAS Enterprise Guide, direct SQL and in using BI tools such as PowerBI, Adobe Analytics, QlikSense or similar to produce and present insights to different audiences on commercial activities.
* Experience with omni-channel campaign development using database marketing solutions such us Adobe Campaign/Experience Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, SAS 360/Marketing Automation, Oracle Eloqua or similar would be an advantage.
* Advanced MS Excel and MS PowerPoint skills.
* Good business and marketing understanding.
Contract Length: 12 months minimum
Start Date: August 3rd 2021
☏ + 46 8 502 425 42
☏ +44 (0)191 337 7670 (ext. 7670)