As a Salesforce Consultant you will be working with a team of high-performance Salesforce professionals who specialise in Sales & Service, Marketing, Mulesoft & Commerce Cloud. They desire team members that want a flexible and exciting career in a company that is changing the way Salesforce services are delivered. The right candidate will have the experience to design and implement Sales & Service Cloud for small and large customers but it does not stop there. You will be required to analyse the customer needs, advise on solutions, configuration and in-house training's.
The company is a Salesforce platinum partner looking to upscale the practice with a wealth of senior knowledge on cross cloud solutions, working on both customised out the box implementations for there customers and have been doing so for 9 years.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work across multiple projects closely with the clients
- Advise on implementations and integration's
- Involved with pre-sale pitch's to potential new clients
- Provide Salesforce advice, service, and support
Skills & Qualifications
- At least 2 years working with Sales or Service Cloud
- Strong business analysis, communication and documentation skills
- Good command of the English language
- Experience with Salesforce integration and data management
- Certifications are a plus
- A competitive salary
- Education budget for your own development
- bonus structure based on your performance
- Mobility scheme to suit your needs
- Excellent pension plan
- Laptop & mobile
You can reach Dominic on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 241 8536 for any questions you may have.