Salesforce Business Analyst £50,000 - £65,000 + Bonus
Excellent opportunity with a key client of ours in the Telecoms sector who are growing rapidly and have an excellent pipeline of projects on their Salesforce org upcoming.
You will be heading up numerous Salesforce projects, taking ownership of the platform and liaising with important stakeholders.
Role & Responsibilities
- Engage with various stakeholders across the business to drive both change and improvement
- Take ownership of platform and also be responsible for planning, analysis, design, development, testing implementation and more
- Work closely with the Salesforce Development team
- Lead workshops and training sessions
Skills & Qualifications
- Prince2 (Desirable)
- Agile PM / Scrum Master (Desirable)
- Salesforce Certified (Highly Desirable)
- At least 3 years as a Business Analyst in a Salesforce environment
- Car allowance