-Manage the day-to-day operations of our Salesforce instance, including troubleshooting issues, creating reports and dashboards, and maintaining data quality.
-Identify opportunities for process improvement and automation, and implement these changes in Salesforce.
-Work closely with stakeholders across the business to understand their needs and provide solutions to meet those needs.
-Collaborate with product owners, business analysts, developers, and admins to ensure Salesforce is meeting the needs of the business.
-Provide training and support to Salesforce users across the business.
-Stay up-to-date with the latest Salesforce releases and features, and make recommendations for how we can leverage these to improve our processes.
- Experience with Sales and Service Cloud and the ideally Salesforce certified
- Proactive problem-solver with excellent communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain data quality.