Salesforce Administrator (m/w/d) - Berlin - Budget bis zu 70.000 €
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for administrative requirements of company´s sales and operations organisation including process and workflow optimisation in Salesforce
- Provide first-level support for our Salesforce users from Sales and Operations
- Assist in creating training materials to ensure our Salesforce users are always up to date
- Function as a link between end-users and the Salesforce product team, and work closely with the product owner and software engineers
- Develop "Low-Code" solutions for minor issues (Flows, Automations)
Skills & Qualifications
- Completed university degree or a comparable qualification
- 2-3 years work experience and certified Salesforce Administrator
- Extensive knowledge on Sales Cloud and Service Cloud with Field Service Management is beneficial
- Strong communication with the end-users and stakeholders including senior management
- Fluent in German and English
- We offer a very attractive salary and diverse career opportunities
- Take on responsibility from day one and contribute directly to helping us achieve the energy transition
- We offer you an exciting job with short decision-making processes and plenty of room for your personal development.
- Become part of a passionate, professional and friendly team while getting first-hand experience in building a world-leading tech company
- This role is remote-friendly
- A beautiful office in Berlin with everything your heart desires and numerous team events
Do you see yourself in this role? Do you have the necessary focus and want to develop your career? Then I, Sally Elizabeth Ertürk, look forward to your application: email@example.com Your benefits of working with Mason Frank:
Mason Frank International is the world´s leading personnel consultancy specializing in the placement of specialists and executives in the areas of Salesforce, Salesforce.com, SFDC and other cloud technologies.
We have the largest vacancy in our specialty and have quickly become the leader in Salesforce recruiting.
Every day we offer well over 1000 open jobs in Salesforce and Cloud Marketing.
We ensure you discretion, integrity and personal care, expertise, customer relationships and professionalism! www.masonfrank.com
Impressum - https://www.frankgroup.com/de/impressum/