SALESFORCE TECHNICAL ARCHITECT - TABLEAU CRM - COPENHAGEN
The Salesforce world is continuing to evolve, and Tableau CRM is the next gamechanger. Are you a part of the new world?
A global retailer is currently designing a cutting-edge marketing solution using Einstein Recommendations, and needs a technical architect to show them how to take their ideas to the next level.
- 5+ years of Salesforce development experience
- 3+ years of SFMC experience, ideally working in a leadership role on at least one full-scale project
- 1+ years Einstein Analytics experience, specifically working with Einstein Recommendations
- Experience delivering solutions within waterfall and agile methodologies
- Innovation: Demonstrated ability to propose effective marketing tech solutions that help solve for business needs, including process improvements, while adhering to governance standards
- Strong communication skills (i.e. coordinating requirements with business stakeholders to design and develop technical requirements)
- Comfort working with business stakeholders and IT partners to design and implement customer journeys and marketing automations in SFMC, including automation setup, journey setup, dynamic content, triggered emails, and SMS communication channel
- Familiarity with other digital marketing channels (e.g., forms, ads, SMS, mobile apps, web, etc.)
- Clear understanding of SFMC Subscriber Schema and Audience Builder, data mapping, and systems integration into marketing automation and service tools
- Integrations to back-end systems, specifically with Salesforce
- REST/SOAP API integrations and SDKs
- MySQL, Oracle, or MS SQL server functionality
- Understanding of star schema and complex data architectures
- Certification: Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant Certified
- Start Date: ASAP
- Contract: 6+ months
- Location: Copenhagen, Denmark (remote, but potential to be flown in to meet the team)
My client is actively interviewing and looking to move forward with candidates ASAP. If you feel that you could be a good fit for this role then please apply today.
If this is not the exact role you are looking for, get in touch anyway. This client is one of many that are hiring in early 2022. Please apply with your CV and a brief overview of what you are looking for (e.g. role, location, salary). I will give you a call to discuss your skillset further, as the market is booming right now and I'm sure I can help you find what you are looking for.
Alternatively, reach out on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/shaunforster/☎ +46 8 502 425 42
☎ +44 191 337 7670 (ext. 7670)