In this role, you will be working in the exciting start up in renewable energy sector. As a Salesforce Developer, you will be hands on in this role and will be specialising in the development, design, delivery and integration of the Salesforce product. This role has the potential develop in to a lead role.
- Have a strong understanding of the Salesforce architecture and the wider Salesforce ecosystem, and use this knowledge to get the best out of the project team.
- Develop solution design to meet the business requirements.
- Work with the integration of Sales cloud and Lightning Web Components
- Must be Platform Developer One certified.
- Must have strong technical Salesforce experience.
- Must be experienced with Lightning Web Components, Apex and Aura components
- Competitive salary plus bonus.
- Company pension.
- Excellent training and development.
This is an immediate requirement for a global leading Salesforce.com organisation that is heavily expanding and have interview slots all next week! If you are interested in this role please get in touch immediately to avoid any disappointment.
If you able to work within the UK and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to email@example.com or call Thomas Smith on 020 3148 4635.
Mason Frank International understand that Salesforce.com is an extremely Niche Market so Confidentiality is Completely Guaranteed!
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical.
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities.