Salesforce Developer- Remote- $70-85 an Hour The Company
One of my best clients a Salesforce Partner firm in Southern California is seeking a Salesforce Developer with Sales Cloud experience to join their growing team! You'll serve as a Salesforce expert to their clients so you can make the best recommendations for the tools they'll need to enhance their services.The Role
The company is expecting a number of new Salesforce consultation projects this year is and is anticipating high scale growth to help with all new projects. This means for Developer who is brought on will assist on several different projects across many different heaavily focused in the Finance Sector. The role also allows for you to be fully remote.
To be a good fit for this role you should have the following experience
- Translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Meet with clients and project managers to determine business and customer needs
- Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex code with best practices
- Complete routine Salesforce training/webinars to stay up to date with current events and practices
- 5+ years as a Salesforce Consultant/Developer
- Strong Apex, Lightning, and Visualforce skills
- Ability to be front facing with customers and provide consultation on Salesforce solutions
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to give optimal solutions to clients and internal stakeholders
This opportunity will afford you the opportunity to demonstrate your Salesforce Developer skills on a multitude of projects. You will gather a plethora of new experiences to enhance your already impressive skill set. Finally the 4-5 hours of work commitment will also afford you flexibility in your work day.
If you are interested in learning more about this role please email me at email@example.com
with your updated resume and times to chat this week to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 303-558-4364 or n.stephan@masonfrank