|Sr.Salesforce Developer | $120k-$135k |Hybrid
The Sr Salesforce Developer is responsible for ensuring the technical delivery of solutions. This individual will work with a lead to prioritize requirements, identify and share recommended solutions and coordinate execution within the team using agile development methods Responsibilities:
- Helps with development activity and support solution design of business requirements and works with software engineers to prioritize business requirements
- Supports formal validation with scrum-team and business testers
- Provides support on issues during Sprint and validation cycles
- Help Tech Lead in backlog grooming sessions along with Product Owner
- Provides support to scrum-master on Sprint Planning.
- Works with external groups including integration and deployment teams on technical issues; data mapping and solution delivery
- Ensure code meeting BSC quality standards and best practices
- Bachelors Degree
- 4+ years of development experience in large global implementations of Salesforce.com.
- Experience with Sales and Service Cloud capabilities to include Case Management and Knowledge Management.
- Proficient with Lightning Experience and Lightning Design Systems
- Experience with Lightning Web Components
- Strong functional proficiency in Salesforce administrative tasks including, and not limited to: profiles, roles, security, workflows, validation rules, triggers approvals, advanced formulas, custom objects, reports, and dashboards.
- Experience with Salesforce reporting functions including dashboard & report design.
- Experience partnering with Services and Sales business functions.
- Flex Hours
Nate Phone: 646 - 863 - 7603 Email: email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
Salesforce/Development/Marketing Cloud/Health and Wellness/End User/SFDC/FSL