Salesforce Release Manager, Genève (m/f/d)
Looking for a new challenge ?
For one of our clients in Geneva, we are currently hiring a Salesforce Release Manger to join the existing team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing project-related tasks and creating a governance structure
- Use release management tools for Salesforce
- Support different teams and manage security project
- Support related to release management tool sets
Skills & Qualifications
- Confirmed experience Salesforce experience across Development, Admin, DevOps and Release
- Confirmed experience Release and Deployment management (mandatory in terms of expertise)
- Confirmed experience Salesforce Development / DevOps (mandatory in terms of expertise)
- Experience with Git
- Familiar with different branching strategies( ex: GitFlow)
- Basic experience with ANT migration
- Worked with Change Stes and Packages
- Jenkins and Bitbucket
- Experience with SFDX, Source and Metadata formats, Full and delta deployments
- Certified Developer and Admin (nice to have)
- French and English
Do you recognise yourself in this offer? Then contact me by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or on LinkedIn! I would appreciate to receive your complete application file (CV, diplomas and/or certifications, references...).