Mason Frank have become engaged with an exciting End-User headquartered in Ireland who are looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to come in and take ownership of their org.
This role is a 12-month FTC, but is highly likely to go permanent as the project pipeline is very long.
You will be working alongside consultants from the organisation's Partner, but will be the first in-house Salesforce team member.
Role & Responsibilities
- Engage directly with Salesforce and leverage premier support
- Creation of custom reports and dashboards
- Deliver customer-centric frameworks to allow all stakeholders to be involved in the customer journey
- Development and customisation of CRM platform to increase productivity of cross-functional teams and analysts
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in computer science
- 5+ years hands-on development experience on Salesforce
- Interest in learning new technologies outside of the Salesforce platform
- CRM Analytics/Tableau experience
- Understanding of data sharing and visibility and how they impact platform architecture
- Salesforce Platform Developer I and Salesforce Administrator
- Front end Development experience (LWC, Visualforce, HTML, CSS)
- Declarative Development experience (Flow)
- Proficiency with Apex
- Proficiency with data modelling and visualisation
email@example.com - If you have full right to work within the EU and would be interested to hear about other Salesforce opportunities, please reach out.