An excellent opportunity to join a government funded company and take ownership of their Salesforce platform. My client is looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator who will be responsible for leading configuration and enhancements of their Salesforce platform.
Please bare in mind to be considered for this role you will need to be located in the United Kingdom and possess a British or Irish passport. You will also need to be able to obtain security clearance.
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide support to end users with the platform and related applications
- User set up, profiles and roles, fields, record types, custom objects, validations, process builder, flows
- Manage deployment of releases
- Collaborate effectively with 3rd party suppliers, partners, Salesforce and more
- Manage testing process by creating test plans, test cases, establish testing environments and establishing protocols
Skills & Qualifications
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Understanding basics of LWC, Apex and more
- Knowledge of Experience Cloud and administration of it