Salesforce Marketing Specialist - Fully Remote - $80K Salary
A Salesforce End User is looking to bring a Salesforce Marketing Specialist on to their team! This person will be designing and implementing marketing campaigns in Marketing Cloud. You will be working closely with internal clients, cross-functional teams and vendors in order to advise on, integrate and support the deployment of email marketing initiatives. A successful candidate will have a proven track record with experience at an enterprise level and/or at an agency supporting major campaigns This person should be highly motivated to learn and grow while bringing great people-person skills to the table. Roles and Responsibilities:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Engage with other teams and system users to identify system enhancements and/or new applications to meet business needs
- Configure and manage Journeys and Automation Builder
- Design and maintain effective BU model, approval process, workflow, and access
- Consult with Marketing Strategists and Salesforce systems engineers on Marketing Cloud technology
- Actively contribute to the development of solutions and ideas that add value
- Lead the design, development and implementation of complex systems
- Provide accurate and timely input to Project Manager and Product Owner regarding status of technical tasks for self and team
- Effectively and actively play the role of technical advisor for projects, providing advice on tools, process and design to others
- Serve as a contact person in support of more serious production problems/issues
- Design and develop high quality, scalable and efficient solutions and products on schedule
Nice to have:
- 2+ years of Salesforce Marketing Cloud Experience
- Experience sending single-focus emails, setting up email campaigns and building eNewsletters
- Experience with personalization, dynamic content and sending to targeted lists
- Experience using Content Builder
- Experience working with key stakeholders, maintaining the schedule and ensuring timely approvals etc.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field or applicable professional certification and/or relevant technical/analytical/educational experience
*Only Accepting US Citizens at this Time.*NEXT STEPS:
- Experience performing SQL queries
- Experience building a cloud page
- Experience with AMPscript
- Experience with Tableau
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out an opportunity to be a valued part of this company and send your resume now to Marissa Clements at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Salesforce/ Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ SFMC/ Email Marketing/ End User/ SFDC