This position is responsible for the development and successful implementation of Salesforce solutions across multiple business channels. This role will work closely with high functioning business teams including sales, marketing, customer delivery, and customer service to understand their business and develop Salesforce solutions. In this role, you would also be responsible for the Salesforce eco-system including the administration, maintenance and development.
* 7+ years technical and development experience including Salesforce administration, maintenance, and solution development
* Experience creating complex software solutions to solve business needs including the development of Salesforce classes, triggers, change sets and deployment scripts
* Experience developing Salesforce integrations using API and other integration tools
* Knowledge of Web Frameworks, Web Services, REST, XML and messaging protocols
* Salesforce Certified SFDC Developer (401) certification required
*Client is only accepting U.S. Citizens and Green Card holders*
Nicole Phone: 646-993-1413 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.