Mason Frank have entered an exclusive relationship with a growing End User within the Non-profit space.
This is an excellent opportunity to leverage your Sales, Service and Marketing Cloud expertise for a good cause. This org has ~400 users and is a low-code environment, a good knowledge of Flow is essential here.
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide support to internal users across all departments, developing and maintaining custom reports, dashboards, custom objects, fields, formulas, profiles and page layouts.
- Develop training plans, materials and playing a key part in user adoption
- Liaise with senior stakeholders to gather business, functional and technical requirements
- Develop and maintain automation utilising Flow
- Test new functionality and customisation, roll out and train users on relevant new features.
Skills & Qualifications
- Knowledge of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud
- History of stakeholder engagement within previous roles
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Knowledge of data models and data mapping
email@example.com for all UK Salesforce roles.