Salesforce Marketing Cloud Technical Role, Zurich (m/f/d)
Looking for a new challenge ?
For one of our clients in Zurich, we are currently hiring a Marketing Automation/Salesforce Marketing Cloud Technical Expert to join the existing team. Your Responsibilities
- Collaborate with team members to involve the platform
- Build consumer journeys and presentation templates
- Present progress and attend to agile regular meeting
- Responsible of fixing bugs with QA teams
- Use your SFMC expertise to manage and monitor developments (automation, journeys, reporting)
- Participate in the building of custom programs with SFMC
- Implementing new enhancements
- More than 2 years of work with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Knowledge of email template development (Gmail, Outlook, Mobile, etc.)
- Knowledge of database and SOAP/RESTful/Transnational API integration knowledge
- Experience with ReturnPath, SparkPost, Litmus, or other analytic tools.
- SCRUM management practices (JIRA, Confluence, MS Teams/slack, etc.)
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Marketing Cloud Consultant certification preferred
- Excellent English skills
- Advantageous salary
- Innovative company
Do you recognise yourself in this offer? Then contact me by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or on LinkedIn! I would appreciate to receive your complete application file (CV, diplomas and/or certifications, references...).