Do you have Salesforce Admin experience, and are seeking a new job in Alpharetta? Mason Frank is helping a collaborative company recruit a Salesforce Administrator, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a flexible Manager, Salesforce Administration, you will be responsible for management and stewardship of the Salesforce.com environment. The primary focus will be management of a small team of Salesforce Administrators and Analysts.
To give you an idea of how this role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Providing technical management to a team of support Analysts/Administrators
- Proactively identifying and escalating situations with production environments that require urgent attention
- Adhering and reporting within service levels agreements
- Serving as a liaison between users directly, support, and development teams
- Recommending enhancements to achieve efficiencies, best practices and adherence to corporate policies
To apply, you will need 3+ years of Sales Administration experience and 5+ years as a Technical Manager. You will also require the following:
- Administrator/Advanced administration in Salesforce.com
- Team management
- SQL working knowledge
- Salesforce security best practice application
- SSO and MFA
In return for your passion, collaborative approach and commitment, you will receive a generous salary and benefits package, joining a friendly and inclusive culture.
Don't hesitate to please get in touch with Mason Frank's team today to apply or register your interest for this full time Manager of Salesforce Administration position in Alpharetta.
With a laser-like focus on the Salesforce channel, Mason Frank International is the leading provider of high-calibre permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals across all stages of CRM implementation.