Excellent opportunity to join a global company which specialises in cutting-edge solutions to drive business success and growth covering a plethora of markets such as: HR, Legal, IT, Finance and many more!
Perfect role for an ambitious Salesforce Administrator looking to work for an environmentally conscious employer and make a real difference in the world.
My client only implemented Salesforce 1 year ago and there has been a huge investment into the platform. Rapidly growing headcount last year and same plans for this year.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work closely alongside the Product manager and management to provide design decisions and recommendations coinciding with best practises
- Collaborate with multiple teams across the organisation to gather requirements and provide user stories
- Integration's of acquired businesses
- Create technical design and implementation plans
- Support junior members of team and throughout the business
Skills & Qualifications
- Salesforce certified ADM201
- Salesforce certified App Builder, Sales Cloud Consultant, CPQ Specialist - desirable
- 4+ years Salesforce experience
- Knowledge of workflows, validation rules, process builder and apex triggers
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of an agile work environment
- Flexible working