- Configure Salesforce CPQ solutions to meet requirements.
- Implement CPQ best practices to do data gap analysis to discover customer friction points, and then collaborate with the internal delivery team to build solutions.
- Present implementation solutions to C-level executives as well as technical teams.
- Assist with the creation of test scripts and engage in testing activities
- 3~4+ years of Salesforce CPQ configuration experience
- Speaks German or French would be plus
- Strong understanding of Salesforce CPQ best practices
- Solid analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Capable of communicating with clients.
- Salesforce CPQ (Steel Brick) experience is preferred, with a focus on price books, discounting, quoting, invoicing, and amendment and renewal procedures.
- Swiss, EU, or other passport holders with active work authorization in Switzerland (B/C permit)
If you're interested then click on 'Apply' and send us your application along with your CV, diplomas and/or certifications, and references. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any further information.