Salesforce Technical Consultant
My client is a progressive end-user that is looking to take on-board a talented and capable Salesforce technical consultant who has good exposure to Sales and CPQ clouds and also programmatic development. This role will pay a starting salary of £45000 + with a wider and more comprehensive benefits package. To find out more please apply within.Please only apply for this role if you have the right to live and work in the UK without restrictionsRole & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Ownership of the architecture of Salesforce
- Create profiles & implement security/sharing rules at object, field and record level.
- Work on developing custom triggers using Apex where required.
- Hands-on experience using and implementing Salesforce Sales Cloud and CPQ, in addition configuring App Exchange integrations with external solutions
- Custom Development (Triggers, workflows, process builders)
- Ideally experience in CI/CD deployments and SFDX
- Sought after package
- A chance for lots of training and free certs
- A chance to work in a highly sought after sector
To find out more about this role please apply within, or drop me an email at email@example.com