The Admin/Developer will be responsible for daily support of the Salesforce user base, developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform, analyzing project objectives, creating declarative customer solutions, and troubleshooting errors. A successful Salesforce Admin/Developer will have extensive experience working with Salesforce CRM platforms, application development skills and the ability to solve complex process & software problems. A hands-on style will be required along with the ability to manage several large-scale Salesforce development projects at one time.
Role & Responsibilities
* Support the day-to-day usability of Salesforce
* Work with Salesforce Project Managers and business leaders to determine the functional & technical requirements on major projects, Org developments and new divisions.
* Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform aligned project requirements.
* Declarative approach first to solving customer and project requirements.
* Hands-on approach in producing tangible deliverables, working up and down the Salesforce team structure to ensure the success of Salesforce and the business.
* Active participation in the complete project life-cycle; application design, configuration, testing, deployment and updating.
* Proficient with XML. Lightning Components and Visualforce are optional.
Skills & Qualifications
* Certified Salesforce Admin
* Certified Salesforce Platform App builder
* Certified Salesforce Platform Developer
* 3-5 years Salesforce development experience
* Conga, Conga Sign, & Outlook for Salesforce experience
* ERP system integration with Salesforce a plus