Salesforce QA Lead - 120k - Washington, DC
The Salesforce Application Test Lead will build and maintain Salesforce regression test suite; identify and implement test automation for the Salesforce front end and system interfaces; develop test scripts for testing new functionality and bug fixes; and work with application developers to resolve issues found in testing before deploying code for stakeholder user acceptance testing. The Salesforce Application Test Lead will apply proven analytical and problem-solving skills to improve the quality of NimbleAMS and Salesforce applications and reduce errors/rework.
- Develop and execute test cases for new functionality and bug fixes for both front end and system interfaces according to business requirements.
- Front end includes web browsers used by external customers for e-commerce transactions and profile updates, as well as by staff supporting customers and back-office functions.
- Build and maintain NimbleAMS and Salesforce regression test suites. Develop and track metrics for test coverage and quality.
- Ensure that testing activities allow applications to meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify existing or potential issues.
- Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to team members and management.
- Analyze formal test results to identify and report defects, bugs, errors, configuration issues, and interoperability flaws.
- Identify and evaluate test automation tools against pre-defined selection criteria with the goal of improving test coverage and reducing cycle time.
- Implement and maintain selected test automation tool; Stay abreast of latest tool features and work with vendor to promote ABA's enhancement requests.
- Develop functional automation scripts for regression testing.
- Assist with troubleshooting and resolving production issues.
- Develop and implement Performance Testing requirements based on system performance data and stakeholder feedback on system responsiveness and behavior.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Information Services or related field.
- 8+ years of IT and business/industry work experience including quality assurance, test automation, and systems lifecycle management.
- Experience in Agile environment and DevOps practices with Salesforce platform (SalesCloud, ServiceCloud, Marketing Cloud) and NimbleAMS preferred.
- Experience implementing and operationalizing test automation tools on the Salesforce platform.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Experience with Association Management Systems on the Salesforce Platform (NimbleAMS, Fonteva).
- Experience with Gearset DevOps Solution.
- Salesforce Certification preferred.
- Experience with Selenium Test Automation tool.
- Competitive pay + bonuses
- PTO + Full Benefits
- Working for a leader in the banking space
- Clear career progression