We are looking for a Software Engineer- Salesforce Commerce Cloud you'll partner with Technical Architect and Lead to develop and orchestrate building highly scalable and performant applications. The Software Engineer- Salesforce Commerce Cloud brings strong technical and development skills including facilitating change, driving design excellence, code quality standards and striving for continuous improvement. You will be influential in the overarching technology choices for the program and be a guardian of a world-class customer experience.
- Participates in Agile sprints and design, develop, test and implement changes as defined by business requirements.
- Implement proofs of concept to prove any new technologies or integration scenarios and identify customizations needed to SFCC platform for meeting client requirements.
- Integrate commerce cloud with 3rd party/backend systems leveraging link cartridge/OCAPI/custom services while ensuring scalability, performance and coding guidelines.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems during implementation and support phases in a timely manner.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Collaborate with internal SFCC (Salesforce Commerce Cloud) Subject Matter experts to implement digital initiatives
- Work with the newest up to date technology
- Maximize the use of existing technologies & lead the discovery and implementation of new features
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of the Salesforce Commerce (SFCC)/Demandware functionality/technology and the Salesforce roadmap and how this applies to Hallmark.
- Keeps abreast of current software development trends and impact to the company.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONSThe following is required to be considered for this role:
- Minimum of 8 years of Software development experience
- Minimum of 3 years of SFCC SFRA (Salesforce Commerce Cloud Storefront Reference Architecture) development experience
- Previous experience developing integration updates for a SFCC e-commerce site
- Ability to integrate commerce cloud with 3rd party/backend systems leveraging link cartridge/OCAPI/custom services while ensuring scalability, performance, and coding guidelines.
- Prior experience developing content slots and page designer to improve the appearance and flexibility of a site
- Experience working with Continuous Integration / Continuous Development principles
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework or large-scale program management preferred
- Experience or working knowledge of secure and accessibility friendly development practices
- Experience with JIRA/Confluence and Agile development practices
- Fully remote!
- PTO + Full Benefits
- Working for a well established manufacturing company
- Clear career progression!