We are seeking a high-performing and results-driven Salesforce Administrator to join its Go-To-Market
Operations team and develop the infrastructure needed to support our revenue engine and be a major
contributor to our strategic growth objectives. Reporting to the VP of GTM Operations, you will work closely
with Direct Sales, Pre-Sales, Partner Sales, Corporate and Field Marketing, and IT to make improvements to
the Sales Technology Stack and refine Sales processes.
What You Will Be Doing
* Administer and enhance our instances of Salesforce Sales Cloud, Revenue Cloud (CPQ), and Tableau CRM
* Participate in building out a Sales Technology Roadmap that brings new innovations, capabilities and
insights to our Sales and BDR teams
* Work with GTM Ops and Business Stakeholders to define the requirements for new Sales Technology and
* Work together with IT and GTM Ops to manage or implement any integrations between Salesforce and any
3rd party Sales technologies
* Manage and enhance Salesforce profiles, record types, page layouts, and define/implement any custom
objects and fields
* Implement advanced workflows and processes for Lead Routing and Assignment, as well as task creation,
marketing campaign attribution, and data transformation
* Launch new initiatives to improve data quality, enriching our Salesforce database health and improving
compliance in accordance with Aras policy and global data privacy regulations (GDPR, CASL, CCPA, etc.).
* Implement and Administer new Sales Tools and Technologies to improve Sales performance
* Author materials about new Sales Cloud features and best practices that can be used by our Sales Training
Manager to educate Sales Rep and Sr. Management stakeholders.
* Identify pain points within the organization and work with key stakeholders to solve and improve the
overall environment; drive improvement in productivity by simplifying processes and optimizing use of
* Ensure effective and efficient use of Salesforce; establish, manage and develop governance to ensure
standards are met for data inputs.
* BA/BS degree
* Salesforce Sales Cloud Administrator (or Advanced Administrator) certification
* 3-5 Years Salesforce Administration experience for a Technology company
* Experience working with Salesforce CPQ
* Knowledgeable with click-to-configure functionality such as Process Builder, Flow, Workflow Rules, creating
new fields, objects, etc.
* Experience working with a Software SaaS business
* Experience working with Salesforce Pardot
* Experience integrating Salesforce with other 3rd party apps such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator and
* Experience working with Salesforce APEX code
* 3+ years experience with a Sales Analytics platform such as SF Einstein Analytics/Tableau CRM, Power BI,
Qlik, or other
* Proven success in providing end-user support and issue resolution to enhance and optimize Salesforce
* Demonstrable knowledge of Sales business processes including opportunity pipeline management,
forecasting, quota and territory management
* Demonstrated ability to clarify, manage and prioritize several deliverables
* Proven organizational skills
* Demonstrates strategic thinking by using appropriate information to diagnose problems, identify root
causes, and collaborate with impacted groups to drive decisions and quality results
* Customer Focused - personally demonstrated that both external and internal customers are a high priority
by identifying and responding to their needs in a timely and efficient manner.
- Full time + Fully Remote!
- Competitve salary!
- Being part of a team that is disrupting a multi-billion dollar enterprise software market
- Interaction with the community and the customers that we serve
- Ability to substantively impact projects, programs and results
- The opportunity to grow your understanding of Sales, demand generation, account-based Sales, data and