Salesforce Business Architect
Business Architect Role The primary responsibility of the Business Architect is to assist the Consultants on projects with solution design. The qualified candidate will possess competency and have experience in foundation architecture skills, an expert degree of Salesforce Product and Technology experience, and a combination of other business solution skills. Successful candidates must be able to provide complex solutions for advanced Salesforce platform configurations particularly data schema, permissions, profiles, roles, record types, reports, dashboards, and custom development. A successful candidate is a hands-on worker who will drive the creation of logical models and documentation, and to work with others to design and implement process and tools. This role will help to develop estimates for client scope of work determining the appropriate resources needed to successfully delivery on client requests and projects. This role will also serve as a coach and mentor to the team. Core Responsibilities
- 5+ years of Salesforce Experience with Sales and Service Cloud
- Develop customized business solutions to support critical business functions and meet project objectives
- Partner with Business Development team, Technical Architects and Consultants to Develop detailed estimates, architecture and scopes for statements of work for clients requests and projects
- Understand technology architecture, articulate solution alternatives, and employ data-based recommendations and best practices.
- Organize and lead business design sessions and prepare business design documentation for features planned for a release
- Provide visualization of solution concepts for internal team members and clients
- Analyze highly complex requirements, provide feedback for developers to ensure the code meets the business solution requirements.
- Understand client processes and how they related to Salesforce or other relate product functionality
- In-depth understanding of Service Cloud/case management functionality
As a Salesforce Partner the credentials of our team are critical to our Salesforce Partner status and providing confidence and credibility to our Clients we serve. Below are the Salesforce certs for the Solution Business Architect Level 1 Role.
- Demonstrate the ability to interpret and implement roadmap plans and enterprise-level Architecture
- Experience identifying complexity across domains/functions and formulating appropriate technical solutions toward achieving business objectives
- Salesforce Admin
- Advanced Admin
- 2 Cloud Consultant Certs
- Platform App Builder