Salesforce Technical Architect | $180k-220K | Remote
A Salesforce organization is looking to add a Salesforce Technical Architect to their team. This person will work together with other business analysts to build technical solutions. Depending on the project, you will be asked to configure the solution within the Salesforce platform and/or perform custom development and may be called on to assist with activities like scoping and documentation. This person should come from a technical background and be comfortable with integrations.
We are seeking…
- Someone to provide Salesforce architecture solutions for projects that involve Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Experience Cloud.
- Experience with writing up requirements and technical architecture documentation for the Development team
- Experience with Mentorship of Salesforce Consultants and developers
- Experience being a key stakeholder in a Salesforce.com implementation
- Experience with interfacing with clients and leading discovery Sessions
- Experience with developing, configuring, and supporting the Salesforce product suite including Sales, Service and Community Cloud
- Experience Lightning Components, Visualforce, Apex, (controllers, triggers, batch, etc.)
- Extensive experience with the Salesforce.com platform
- Experience with providing hands-on recommendations for process and systems improvement