The successful Jr Architect must be able to work directly with stakeholders to design highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable solutions leveraging both declarative and development frameworks. They will be passionate about their work, self-motivated, detail oriented and have excellent problem solving abilities. They will deal with highly ambiguous problems, take responsibility for finding solutions, and will drive towards simple solutions to complex problems.
Skill and qualifications
- Have hands-on engineering experience on Force.com
- Have experience working with Visualforce, Apex and/or SQL/SOSL
- Have a proficiency in related web technologies (HTML/CSS, frameworks, libraries such as jQuery)
- Experience with Force.com Communities and lightening.
- Knowledge of Agile practises, particularly sprint planning and estimation
My client is actively interviewing and looking to move forward with a candidate ASAP, but even if this is not the exact role you were looking for, get in touch anyway. You can contact me on:
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical. Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities.