Salesforce Manager - Sweden - Opportunity to build and own an entire Salesforce system at a revolutionary financial institution in Sweden
My client is actively looking for a Salesforce lead to support their international growth and drive their Salesforce roadmap. My client is looking f to drive the adoption, implementation and manage all aspects of Salesforce. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to make their mark by taking ownership of a complete system and maximising the system's value across the commercial business. At the moment they have 35 Salesforce users and see that increasing to over 60 in 1 year, so you will be the pioneer who starts their expansion into Salesforce.
You will show qualities such as ambition, coupled with the right mindset allowing you to excel, guide, share best practices and drive my client's Salesforce roadmap supporting their growing expansion.
In the role you will be expected to:
- Own the system while understanding its full extent, the integration of components and how they fit into the Salesforce architecture.
- Customize and implement different CRM parts, develop and lead strategies to solve and deliver complex technical challenges.
- Maintain a high level of communication across stakeholders and involved teams. Cross-functional collaboration to ensure the Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to operational excellence and performance.
Skills and requirements:
- Strong hands-on experience working with Salesforce Framework
- Experience in multi-system integration
- User-centric approach and mindset
My client is actively interviewing and looking to forward with candidates ASAP so this job won't be on the market for long! Even if this job doesn't fit what you are looking for, please still reach out so we can discuss what you're looking for!