Salesforce Business Analyst - Service Cloud Practice -- Remote - $100,000
Looking for a Salesforce Certified Partner working on cutting edge implementations? This one of a kind start up is looking for emerging Salesforce Professionals. You will be working on complex Salesforce Service Cloud implementations alongside a high-level Salesforce team. This role is for the professionals looking to be challenged, and grow exponentially in the Salesforce Platform. Sound like something you're interested in? If so, check out the requirements below! Your Responsibilities Will Be:
You Should Have Experience In:
- Analyze business requirements and technological capabilities to drive solution design
- Capture customer stories and anticipate their business needs
- Leverage organizational knowledge and collaboration to optimize customer solutions
- Define and drive testing plans
- Facilitate evaluation sessions for clients and confirm feature application to business needs
- Master prioritization techniques that enable agile development
- Lead delivery of features for customers within larger projects
- Develop project management skills to enable leading of entire projects
- Take point on customer interactions to develop client relationship skills
- Take responsibility for proposing and delivering customer solutions
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to identify and resolve conflict
- Ability to learn quickly and think creatively
- Ability to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Ability to effectively facilitate meetings and demonstrate consensus-building skills
- Experience with office applications and working with basic to advanced formulas in programs such as Excel
- 1 - 2 years of relevant experience
This client is looking to interview the first 5 resumes I send them and hire immediately. If you are interested in this role you apply below or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.