Salesforce Business Analyst - £450 Per Day - 6+ Month Contract
My client are currently looking for a Salesforce Business Analyst to join their company for a long term project, working in their London office 2 days per week. This role is Outside IR35.
The successful candidate should obtain the following credentials;
- 5+ years Salesforce Business Analyst experience
- Extensive experience in requirement gathering, documenting, and implementing requirement
- Demonstrable experience of covering the systems project life-cycle, in a structured environment.
This role will be great opportunity for someone who has strong communication skills.
In this specific role, your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Understand existing systems and processes
- Identify and resolve problems which may impact projects by monitoring progress and project status
- Participate in initiatives to innovate and evangelise new and improved processes across the business with the goal of delivering group wide effective business automation
Interviews will be taking place this week, so apply now or risk missing out on this opportunity.
Mason Frank International is a market leading CRM recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to email@example.com
or call Darcy Gorman on +44 (0)20 3 879 8392 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy