Our client offers business switching services for the pubic. Any time you use a comparison site, our client has something to do with it.
This is a truly exceptional opportunity to work for one of the most sort after partners in the UK right now.
They have an exceptional working culture and has been voted in the top tn places to work. Won multiple awards and have a track history of providing excellence.
Role & Responsibilities
- Guide a team of developers and administrators to maintain and grow the salesforce platform to multiple markets.
- Keep exceptionally high standards. Always following best practice in customisation and enhancements
- Educate the team on how to be more productive and efficient.
- Integrate Salesforce with enterprise systems
- Support the Salesforce Product Manager providing estimates and recommendations on best technical solutions.
Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent leadership skills
- In depth knowledge of Sales cloud , Service cloud and customer communities.
- Experience as a senior developer with a background in Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, REST and SOAP API and Lightning Components
- Experience with full software development lifecycle in an agile / scrum environment
- Certified Salesforce Admin (201) required, and Platform App Builder preferred.
- Platform Dev I certification required and Dev II preferred.