A well-known and established ISV is on the look for a Salesforce Developer to join their rapidly growing, global team.
This hands-on role involves working closely with the Product Management team to scope, plan, design and develop new PSA features as part of a sprint based delivery model.
As a senior software developer, you will own aspects of the solution, working to ensure that the organisation can meet their ongoing commitment to customers to continue to release innovative and engaging new features and enhancements.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work as part of an experienced software development team, taking a hands-on role in the development of our application
- Working to deliver optimised features that can scale to the demands of our enterprise customers, including efficient User-Interface, Apex and SOQL design
- Taking responsibility for the end-to-end design and delivery of key functional areas in our application, becoming a subject matter expert
- Supporting the development of the overall solution architecture, focusing on performance and process improvement
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in design and implementation across all layers of web-based SaaS solutions
- Experience of working in a consulting or project delivery environment, specifically working on a software solution
- Experience of working in a Sprint based delivery model
- Experience of agile development lifecycles, e.g. estimating, test driven development, working in a sprint team
- At least five years' experience in software development, with preferably three years of experience with Salesforce software development technologies, tools and practices
- Competitive salary with amazing benefits supporting professional development
- Annual bonus
- Hybrid to remote working environment
- All-In Culture (get in touch to learn more)
- Access to Help@Hand
- Private Medical Insurance