A well-established End User with a national reputation and an accomplished Salesforce team are looking for a Salesforce Developer to join their organisation and contribute to their continued rapid-growth.
The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of the Salesforce platform and a strong desire to continue their journey in the ecosystem with exposure to a heavily-customised Salesforce org with plenty of colleagues to collaborate with and learn from.
Role & Responsibilities
- As the Developer they will be involved in developing adding new functionality and fixing issues in new applications
- Translate user stories and backlog items into engineering design and logical units of work (tasks)
- Gather Requirements and Translate approved solutions into actionable deliverables using the technical knowledge of the product
- Ability to wear other hats dependent on team need and working closely with Salesforce team
- Ensure that you work in a safe manner and remain up to date and comply with the Health & Safety policy statement and procedures and report any incidents to your line manager.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, Formula Fields, page layouts, workflows and record types
- Experience in implementing declarative solutions (Flows)
- Experience using APEX and Lightning Web Components - hands-on knowledge on Triggers and Apex batch jobs
- Well versed with writing Test classes along with the main custom code.
- Well versed with security and Permission setup (Roles, profiles, permission set, Sharing rules, organization defaults)
- Working knowledge of workbench and data loader
- Experience in gathering requirements from stakeholders and providing the efficient solution
- Working knowledge in sales cloud and Service Cloud
- Have knowledge of deploying the changes using changeset between orgs
- Desirable insurance/health domain knowledge
- Flexible working environment - fully remote option
- Amazing career progression opportunities
- Health care
- Additional bonus on top of a competitive salary