To support this global, omnichannel commitment we have embarked upon an ambitious project to consolidate our Client Care Department across all divisions using best in class tools to offer our clients a seamless high-quality service while retaining our human touch.
To this end we are looking for a Business Analyst specialising in Client Care projects with over 3 years of experience.
Role & Responsibilities
- Analyse and understand customer journeys and business needs, developing an accurate view of user cases and user journeys across all divisions, as well as the differing business contexts
- Provide clear process documentation and review against Client Care best practices, highlighting any missing processes and/or opportunities to streamline processes either through better system use or working practices
- Document and review Salesforce Service Cloud bespoke enhancements against Client Care best practices and optimal Salesforce Service Cloud usage, highlighting any opportunities to optimise and ensure that system design fully meets business and compliance requirements
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years' experience in Business Analyst client care roles in an omnichannel environment
- Experience in Salesforce Service Cloud (mandatory) as well as a good understanding of E-com processes and systems; knowledge of Adyen and S.A.P. helpful
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Opportunity to work for a reputable and high-end brand
- Pension Contribution