This role offers excellent training and career progression opportunities, making it the perfect fit for someone who is eager to learn and grow. If you're ready to take your career to the next level and live in a gorgeous coastal town, then we want to hear from you!
This role does require you to be in office 3 days a week so would require you to either relocate or be located there.Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to learn and apply yourself to the role
- Want to work in a fast-paced environment
- Researching and evaluating new technologies to improve existing systems and processes, and suggesting innovative solutions to problems.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or a related field (completed or working towards it)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Salesforce certifications are a plus
- Work life balance is great
- Genuine career development opportunities
- Suitable for those with a genuine interest in progressing