My client is seeking a Salesforce Senior Developer to design and implement innovative Salesforce solutions that align with our client's strategic goals. As a motivated individual with extensive Salesforce development experience, you will be responsible for creating top-notch solutions that exceed our client's expectations. If you're eager to make a difference and are passionate about Salesforce, we encourage you to apply for this exciting role.Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather and analyse requirements and translate them into innovative Salesforce solutions that align with my clients values.
- Develop customised Salesforce solutions, including integration's and data migrations, while ensuring adherence to best practices and design principles.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to junior developers and team members, while fostering a culture of continuous learning and improvement.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends, best practices, and emerging technologies by actively participating in internal and external Salesforce communities, while partnering with project managers and team members to ensure successful project delivery.
- 5+ years of Salesforce experience
- Strong preference for candidates holding Salesforce certifications like Platform Developer II and Application Architect.
- Preference for candidates with experience in Field Service Lightning and CPQ.
- Proficiency in Salesforce development technologies, such as Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Web Components, and more.
- Comprehensive understanding of Salesforce architecture and best practices, including security, data modeling, and performance optimisation.