Salesforce Account Executive
Position: Salesforce Account Executive
Experience: Minimum 3 years
We are looking for a quota carrying Sales hunter who will be responsible for leading sales activities to sell in Salesforce ecosystem. Your role would be reporting into the Salesforce Practice Sales Head for US. Activities include lead generation, identifying and creating opportunities with new customers and/or in our customer base and closing the same. Key to this role is to inspire customers on their digital transformation journey and how we could play an integral part in that journey using our Salesforce offerings. Thinking out of the box and demonstrating the art of the possibility is key to this role, building relationships in their region with the partner's sales team and our other sales executive is an important piece to generate leads and closing the opportunities.
* Experience in selling Salesfoce.com
solutions is a must have.
* Ability to identify and sell to decision makers including C-Level executives.
* Consultatively identify requirements and propose solutions to customers that deliver business value.
* Create and deliver client presentations, proposals, and contract negotiation.
* Territory Management, strategic account planning and execution within the assigned region.
* Partner with Account Executives to jointly sell into existing and new customer.
* Building strong relationships with partner sales and presales teams by providing value in their sales cycle.
* Experience working with offshore teams is good to have.
* Demonstrating success in an individual contributor sales role by selling solutions, services to enterprises.
* Hustler who believes in getting things done, both internally and for the customer.
* Working with different teams across the globe.
* Passion and commitment for customer success.
* Hands-on with demos and proposals.
* Excellent, context-specific communication and presentation skills and team player.
* Ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.