Oracle CPQ Architect
A premier Oracle partner is looking for a strong CPQ Consultant to lead their clients systems to the next level. Experience with CPQ implementations is necessary as this role requires someone who can guide clients through this transition of their system.
It is a 100% remote. The compensation is lucrative due to the unique skill set this role requires.Qualifications:
- Lead Oracle implementation experience (CPQ, Sales, Service, Community, Marketing, Pardot, NonProfit, etc.)
- Ideally one Oracle certification
- Experience with at least 2 CPQ projects
- Experience working with internal teams to shape the technical architecture of Oracle implementations and scoping projects to address specific needs.
- Documents current state technical processes and prepares gap analysis between current state and desired future state
- Conducts technical process reviews, design sessions, and other architecture meetings
- Designs and executes data extraction and manipulation techniques to support workflows and integration with other systems
- Maintains currency with Oracle feature releases and updates
- At least 3 years of experience in a architect role
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience building technical solutions
- Demonstrated ability to architect, build and execute data feeds, platform configuration, and components needed to run complex multi channel automations and reports
- Advanced understanding of common integrations and third-party technology solutions
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills and strong interpersonal skills, including ability to communicate effectively with technical staff and non-technical users
- Salesforce CPQ experience a bonus
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 646-553-6264 (ext 6264)or firstname.lastname@example.org.