Our client is seeking a Junior Salesforce Administrator to join their team and really be part of their company. Technical skill is important but a willingness to improve and be part of a close team is equally important.
Based on the south coast the applicant would be expected to be in the office in Brighton 3 days a week.
Candidates must have hands on experience of the slaesforce platform and will be offered the opportunity to grow their professional knowledge and be supported in their studies for further certifications.
Role & Responsibilities
- Supporting the Salesforce lead in upkeep of the platform
- Cleansing legacy data and ensuring all new data is kept to a high standard.
- Aiding in training programs.
Skills & Qualifications
- 1 year Salesforce hands on experience on the platform
- Solid Salesforce Administration skill set required
- Sales and service cloud experience
- Lightning experience
- Salesforce administrator Certification ADM201