We are looking for Salesforce Developer who will focus on implementing Salesforce based Field Service products
You will joining our team working with one of the top IT vendors
The ideal candidate will have experience implementing Salesforce Field Service utilizing best practices using declarative and imperative methods to deliver an effective solution.
Your day to day will be
- Build, and configure applications to meet business processes and application requirements
- Develop custom and out-of-the-box solutions using Salesforce and Field Service functionality (APEX, SOQL, Lightning Component/Lightning Web Components, Visualforce as well as declarative tools such as Field Service mobile flows)
- Participate in software development life cycle from requirements analysis to deployment.
- Provide documentation for reference/maintenance.
- Implement solutions utilizing best practice and participate in peer for code reviews and unit testing.
- Support post deployment activities including knowledge transfer, process documentation, and application bug fixes
- Minimum 2 year ofSalesforce development experience.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Field Service software or business practices
- Cloud based Field Service solutions specific experience highly desired.
- Experience in Salesforce implementations.
- Prior experience as a team member of successful software project implementations related to Service Cloud
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.