Mason Frank is partnering with a global management consultancy that have opened their Salesforce Practice here in Amsterdam. The organisation works on enterprise projects European wide, across all the core Salesforce Clouds, and have particular focus on Field Service Lighting. They are looking for a Lead Salesforce Field Service Lightning Consultant that can strengthen their team, operating as a lead on projects, whilst also helping build the culture and direction of this newly created Salesforce team. Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Lead onshore and offshore functional & technical teams, translating business requirements into functional solutions.
- Act as a key contact to advise & guide customer communication during FSL implementations.
- Work across all aspects of implementations, from initial concept through to delivery.
- Lead requirement and design sessions with all stakeholders
- 4+ years' experience working on implementations with Salesforce Service Cloud or ServiceMax
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, scale up organisation, with the ability to think outside the box and provide solutions
- Opportunity to take a lead role in something new and exciting, joining an established organisation in a very exciting time.
- Salary on dependent on experience, up to €90.000 + bonus + Lease car
- Hybrid working model
- Opportunity to work on international projects
- Fast tracked career progression, joining an organization early in its growth stage.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity or any others, please contact Tom Pyke at email@example.com
for a confidential conversation.