This is a a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Salesforce Administrator to join a globally recognised media brand. Experienced in Sales cloud, Service cloud and CPQ desired. UK based candidates only please. c£50,000 base salary.
You will be responsible for the day to day Operation of the CRM. The team are currently working on a number of initiatives to modernise its CRM Platform and you will get involved in this process too.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will implement and deliver Salesforce workflows, functionalities and customisations in a responsive, secure & scalable manner.
- You will work within an agile delivery team, taking part in agile ceremonies regarding updates, planning & refinement, stakeholder demos and team retrospectives.
- You will be encouraged to share ideas regarding improvements and best practices
Skills & Qualifications
- Administrative & solution design experience in both Salesforce Classic and Lightning enabled orgs.
- Experience creating detailed reports and dashboards within Salesforce
- Experience working as part of an agile team, using methodologies like Scrum and Kanban
- Experience of Salesforce CPQ
- Committed to providing best in class perks
- Long term career opportunities
- Excellent Salary and pension.