Our client is developing a ground breaking new product in conjunction with Salesforce. This platform has the potential to completely reinvent the automotive industry.
We seeking a Salesforce developer to join the team at the ground level and be part of something truly special.
The role is completely remote and will offer you the opportunity to work in other areas of technology other than Salesforce.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work closely with the development team to re-design salesforce product to make them suitable for the company needs.
- Develop road maps with internal teams to predict any complications with implementations and create solutions that avoid any unnecessary delays.
- Address development issues and work multi-functionally with our product and wider engineering teams.
Skills & Qualifications
- 4 + years of Salesforce development experience.
- Previous implementation experience with a focus on LWC and Apex.
- Working knowledge of Sales cloud and Service cloud.
- Practical experience of Python and AWS would be of benefit but not essential.
- Agile working methodology.