Sr. Salesforce Developer
Role is a full-time, direct-hire opportunity (not contract, C2C, C2H). Role is open to Green Card holders and US Citizens at this time (can't provide sponsorship)Sr. Salesforce Developer - Remote (East-Coast Only) - $120k-125kPOSITION DESCRIPTION:
1. Track defects and collaborates with business owners and users to triage incidents, enhancement requests, and manage backlog tasks.
2. Lead in planning, design, and execution of the application support function
3. Perform a variety of troubleshooting and coding tasks using Salesforce, C#/.NET, Java, Salesforce, SQL, and other technologies
4. Occasionally will need to provide after-hours support and escalation via on-call rotation.EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field required. Equivalent professional experience will be accepted in lieu of a degree.
* 8+ years in Information Technology overall, with 4+ years of work experience with Salesforce Marketing/Service/Sales Cloud development, administration, and support
* Knowledge and understanding of servers, applications, networks, and systems.
* Experience with technical writing and document management/control practices.
* Support and/or development lead role experience is a must.
* Excellent communication skills are essential.
* Client handling experience is a must.
* Salesforce Development, Administration, and Support experience is a must.CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
* Salesforce Certifications (development, administration, etc.) PreferredQUALIFICATIONS
* Experience in providing and maintaining transformations and APIs across technology platforms, including Salesforce, SQL Server, and other technologies
* Strong Experience conducting triage/user requirements sessions and drive end-to-end process discussions.
* Experience with enterprise technologies including applications, storage platforms, database, network switching, and security infrastructure within a virtualized data center
* Experience with SQL, SSIS, JAMS Scheduler
* Create, update and enhance written processes and documentation with a focus on ease of understanding and completeness
* Ability to use a broad portfolio of open-source technologies and cloud services
* Experience with role-based access/automation/configuration management
* Participate in change management and incident management processes
* Develop relationships and work alongside other functional IT groups such as development, networking, storage, database, and security
* Participate in on-call rotation, receiving and responding to daytime and after-hours alerts
* Perform after-hours or weekend system maintenance and application support as needed
* Ability to work alone with minimal supervision, prioritizing and managing time effectively
* Ability to adapt to a fast-paced work environment
* Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills, with strong attention to detail