Head of Marketing Automation Consulting Services - (Pardot) *Fully Remote*
The organisation are a fast-growing Salesforce
Consulting Partner that is challenging a lot of top firms in the ecosystem on projects and have successfully built out a Marketing Automation Consulting
team that you would be taking ownership of.
As the Head of Marketing Automation Consulting Services,
you will be managing a team of Marketing Automation Consultants
as well as carrying out some client-facing responsibilities too. A large part of your role will be attending client meetings, assisting with the presales process. Another key part of your role will be to work closely with the various senior stakeholders to gather their requirements, lead workshops and assist with project road mapping.
- Previous experience in a Marketing Automation focused role is essential
- Knowledge of Pardot and Salesforce is also a must-have
- Stakeholder Management skills (Director level and above)
- Experience using the Engagement studio for building out lead nurture programmes
- Strong Salesforce and Pardot analytical skills for measuring MQLs and SQLs
- Salesforce certifications aren't an absolute must but if you have them great!
The company I'm working with is a fast-growing, ambitious digital services consultancy that provides a service dedicated to bettering the lives of others. The company have quite a fun culture and often have social events and company incentive trips. Amongst the many benefits this organisation offers staff, they are also happy to pay for training and certifications on Pardot
If you find that this role is something that you would like to know more about please get in touch by either applying with an up to date version of your CV or feel free to reach out via the contact information below.
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone 0207 337 898