Senior Salesforce Administrator Role - Hybrid Working Model - 6 Month Contract
My client, an Ireland based end user are currently looking for a Senior Salesforce Administrator to join their team, working 3 days per week in their brand new Dublin office.
The successful candidate should obtain the following credentials;
- 4+ years Salesforce experience
- Proficient in Workflows and Process Builder
- Strong communication skills
This role will be great opportunity for someone who is proficient in reports and dashboards.
In this specific role, your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Maintenance and development of our Salesforce instance: managing Field's, Process Builders, User Accounts and the creation and management of new objects
- Management of existing third-party integrations with Salesforce, including DocuSign
- Working with relevant stakeholders to create business reports that provide insight into key data points
Interviews will be taking place in the next week, limited spaces available due to this being an urgent role.
Mason Frank International is a market leading CRM recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to email@example.com
or call Darcy Gorman on +44 (0)20 3 879 8392 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy